Thursday, July 24, 2014

Intermissions Of New Beginnings

Some time in 2013
"So who is this princess?", I sometimes ask myself.
Who is the girl seeking advice, hiding agendas?
I knew I could help her, but I didn't know why or how.

I had my own problems.

The wind wasn't blowing sanity through my curtains every morning.
I was neglected, abused...but I knew I could help her.

I guess there was more left of me, than there was of her.

Maybe it was like a Group Therapy type thing.
Maybe I could help her because I had already gotten the medal. The achievement.

I guess sometimes I hate her though. Sometimes I wish she wouldn't have came over to my side.

Maybe sometimes the organs got to stay separated.

Well...I guess I had come to understood that my meaning for the moment was to support her.
I guess I felt as though she needed me...to stay reasonable, logical, sane.

It's been a while.

A rocky, chilling and cold road. It was as if we were both hiking up and down the alps in hope of finding something we didn't know we were looking for.

Sometimes she would be silent for months at a time, freezing, feeling as though it was time to give up. But I always knew we had to keep going.
It didn't make sense otherwise.

There is too much to say about the time we spent...I cannot find a grasp to all of it.
But the question was not a rhetorical one, because the answer is to be found shortly.

Who is this princess?

Has she flown past herself, destroyed the ego?
Has she started living?

All I could have told you in the time we spent together was, that she was on a path that seemed unbeatable at times.
It seemed impossibly difficult to pass through.

The bigger picture was always there, but nobody knew what it was.
Until we realized one thing. The moral of the quest and the hardship.

But I can't tell you that now.

Then you would have it too easy.


"Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess with orange hair. Her hair had gotten long over the years and she never liked it.
She felt as though it was not showing the world who she really was.
But her father, the King always told her, she would be banished if she was to disregard his wishes.
She was very angry at her father. She hated him. She wanted to be herself.
One day she received a beautiful white wig, that her maid had made for her upon request.
She looked in the mirror and felt more beautiful than ever.
She felt as thought she was finally herself.
When her father, the King, walked in the room and saw his daughters hair, he turned furious.
"Who did this to you?", he screamed.
"I did it to myself, father.", she answered.
And the maid, so frigthened, hid beneath the bed.
Yelling and screaming he ripped the maid from under the bed and told her she was to pay for what she'd done. As he turned around to grab an object to beat her with, the princess stabbed a knife in his heart and he fell to the ground and said "why have you betrayed me?", and the smiling princess answered "you raised me to be like you, father."
And she lived happily ever after, with her new hair and her loyal servant, who remained best friends until the end of time."

It took a while until she realized it was time to open herself to herself.
She was so in love. So many nights of dragging thoughts, covered in marmalade delusions, about the one she had found, the one who made her warm and cold at the same time.
All the passing, dreamy thoughts overtook her until she woke up cold and exausted from the way it had turned bitter.
Her disappointment was her salt. Ever again injuring her.

And then she woke up, close to death.
It was like if her kidneys had shut down, if her heart had stopped beating for a minute, and she decided to come back to life.

This path is the one we both want to take you on now.
Maybe you could follow us, as we go down the mountain. As we go closer to the end.
Maybe we could start becoming part of ourselves too.

I know I can help her.

Can you help yourself? 


...to be continued with the usual FUCK YOU... 

No comments:

Post a Comment